Monday, June 22, 2015

Progress Sharing



Need to share how this program has created change in my life.
When I heard that people were perfectionists, I thought to myself, not me! I don’t care about being perfect one bit! But I’ve come to realize that not wanting to “expose” myself in fear of not being good enough or in fear of being judged and criticized is very much related to perfectionism.
It’s like saying because I’m not 100% certain that if I put my “art” out there it will be well received I’m not going to risk it. …well isn’t that being perfectionist? I’m learning that my current level of art is what it is and doesn’t need to be more and better. It just needs to be shared and it needs to connect with people at a “heart” level. It doesn’t have to be well received by all. What do you think? 

I also find myself doing things that I wouldn’t do before. Little things where I would think I wouldn’t want to be seen, I now think it is ok. I’m learning to have a new relationship with fear. I’m starting to see it as resistance as opposed the place of no return! LOL!\

I’m working on being ok in the instructor role now – so I’m a work in progress, but I’m so very excited about the growth I see in myself. I know I’ve come a long way! And I can feel that I’m going keep growing and expanding too!
Thank you all ladies, for your sisterhood! I am loving this tribe and I’m starting to really feel like I’m actually part of it.

Love, peace and blessings!

Cosima

No comments:

Post a Comment